Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first quiz!

Our head mistress Miss Wartbobble wants us to complete a quiz. We get house points for it and I want Hufflepuff to win again!!!


1. How many members of Dumbledore’s Army are from Hufflepuff house? 3

2. Which famous member of Hufflepuff is related to Sirius Black? Bonus points for tell me how.
Nymphadora Tonks Her mother was Sirius' favorite cousin.

3. What is the name of the Hufflepuff house member sorted before Harry in PS? Justine Finch-Fletchley


4. Who shared a recipe for Yule Logs? Helga Lovegoods

5. List the 3 Hufflepuffs that have listed in their blogs about their wands and what wood they are made of?

Maple : Cliodna Telawney
Apple: Bella the Beautiful
Mahogany: Antonia dela Weasley



6. Who was locked out after forgetting the password? Petunia Acromantula the poor thing.

1 comment:

Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

Hello, Henrietta! I'm just out visiting all my fellow Hufflepuff studens :) Hope you have a great Wednesday1