Monday, January 14, 2008

Course Listing

Here is my course list:

Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Astronomy
Care of Magical Creatures
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Divination
Flying
Enchanted Kit Planning
Herbology
History of Magic
Magic in Threadwork and Weaving
Muggle Studies
Potions
Transfiguration

Pretty impressive, I should say. I will have lots of studying to do along with knitting and everything else. I am looking forward to DADA and Flying class. Herbology and History of Magic not so much, though. They seem like they would be booooring. I guess you just have to take the good with the bad, as me mum always says.

I haven't run into my sock partner yet. I have looked around for her but since I got the owl about the swap. I haven't seen her. I hope she isn't laid up or anything. Hogwarts is fun and an exciting place to be right now. The halls are buzzing with all the excitement. I have met quite a few fellow witches that knit. We have been chatting and knitting around the fire most nights. I am sure this will change when studies start up.

---- Henrietta

No comments: