Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I got sorted!!!

I really don't know why in the world I was worried.... I got sorted into HUFFLEPUFF!!!! I have already met some of my house mates they are all really nice. I think though I spent more time talking to Ravenclaws then anyone else. They aren't a bad lot really, but the Slytherins, they are just plain stuck up! I went to introduce myself to a couple and none of them would talk to me! That's ok.... I will have more then enough friends to go around. OOOOH I almost forgot I signed up for some extra curricular activities, one of them being The Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap. I get to conjure up a bag. I haven't tried doing that yet. It should be a nice challenge. I also need to find some charms and yarn in my friends house colors. That shouldn't be too hard to do. I think also I will put in a couple of goodies like some chocolate frogs and licorice wands just for good measure.

Oh I am so excited, classes start next week for me so I have a whole week almost to take my tests and sign up for the classes I need to take. This is going to be the best first year ever!

1 comment:

Petunia Acromantula said...

Hi! Just wanted to say "hey" to my fellow Hufflepuffs. I'm a 2nd year student, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask--third dorm down the tunnel on the right.