Thursday, May 22, 2008

I think I drank a sleeping potion!

All this week, I have been in the informary. I don't know what it is I feel like I have drunk a sleeping potion that just won't go away. I did manage to get some knitting done and then undone for my partner. I got halfway through with my knitty surprise and didn't like the way it was turning out so I am going to knit another pattern. Well with all this bed rest, I should beable to get Ingrid's surprise done in no time. Miss Pomprey said I was to lay here until she figures out what it is that is cause me to be so tired. She didn't say I couldn't knit though, so I am taking full advantage. Plus, I am keeping up with my studies my dear friends are bring me the class notes and assignments so I can finish most of them right here in bed.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Feel better soon Henrietta! Don't worry we are taking notes for you in class.

Anonymous said...

Madame Pomfrey will take good care of you - at least your getting out of Potions with Professor snape! ;)

Laeita Khandylle Haxloeffen-Bharnoell said...

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so drained. I'll come visit you in the infirmary when classes are out today. Could this be the result of a curse of some kind?

Ingrid Ze Insightful said...

Awww! Henrietta- I think I know how you feel! I was up late last night, and then I got to work on my spoilee's hand-made item today.

I had to go back a few times and grab a pillow to mute some of the Very Bad Things That No One Should Ever Hear. Sometimes, these charms can get confusing, can't they?

Feel better soon! *hugs
~Ingrid