Friday, June 6, 2008

Feel better!

My mum came to visit me at Madam Pomphrey's request. I think she was all ready to take me home with her but just seeing her and talking to her did wonders for my health and I am back in classes. I of course have to take it easy, which means no physical activities I have gotten a note for my professors and they are piling on the book work. You know I love book work anyways, much more so than broom class. I am going to stay a little longer this year after terms are over to make up for what I missed also. It is so good to be back. I really missed my Hufflepuff's and my other class mates too.

3 comments:

Quinn said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! It's good to have you back.

Laeita Khandylle Haxloeffen-Bharnoell said...

It's so good to see you back! I'm glad to know that you're feeling better, but don't overdo it.

I've asked some of your profs if I could bring you some of your assignments. So, I'll get to see you more often now. I've missed chatting with you.

Charlotte kaae said...

good to see you again... :)