Sunday, March 2, 2008

So many Owls....

OOOO so many people are getting owls of swap kits. I am going to have to send mine next week I think. I am too excited for my partner to get hers. Yes I am bad about that. I usually get a gift for Mum or Da and then I get so excited to see their faces as they open it, I just can't wait til the birthday. I guess I don't have to wait since others are sending theirs out. Ok that's it. I will send mine out this week! I have to remember to send my Da's card out too. It's his birthday on the 5th.

---- Henrietta

1 comment:

Cassandra Hopkirk said...

**begins bouncing around the common room** Oh my Goodness!!! I am so excited. Sorry I have been so quiet. We are getting towards the end of the semester (in RL too) and it gets quite busy. Maybe this will properly motivate me to get out the sewing machine for my Swap Partner. It's all I have left to do. That and wait for her needles to get here. Oh and you'll be proud of me, I finished my very first pair of socks yesterday. Oh I'm so excited.